We offers Virtual Bookkeeping Services , ACCOUNTING SERVICES to maintain the day-to-day operations of your accounting systems and record keeping.
The goal of the Bookkeeper, Accounting Services is to properly record all income, expenses, assets, liabilities, and equity transactions for the customer’s business. We create a bookkeeping schedule to meet your company’s needs, including daily, weekly, monthly, and annual tasks.
The following are examples of the ongoing cloud accounting services our bookkeepers typically provide:
- Unlimited phone and e-mail consultation
- Maintenance of day-to-day accounting systems and record keeping
- Processing of vendor bill payments
- Facilitation of time and expense reporting
- Processing and/or recording payroll transactions
- Preparation of customer invoices and maintenance of accounts receivable, including collection calls on overdue accounts
- Recording of asset purchases and maintenance of fixed asset and book depreciation schedules
- Sales Tax Analysis
- Sales Tax License Registration , GST Registration
- Marketplace and Shopping Cart Sales Tax Configuration
- Filing and Remitting Sales Tax
- Sales Tax Management
- Special sales tax compliance bundles for Amazon FBA Sellers
- Please note that this is not a stand alone service. We only offer sales tax management services to our ongoing customers.
A big challenge for an ecommerce business owner is managing GST compliance. Understanding collection requirements, configuring your shopping cart or marketplace, managing the sales tax collected, and filing the returns is a complex and time consuming process.
To make matters worse, for Amazon FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon) Sellers, Amazon’s FBA service creates sales tax nexus for your business in the 15 states where Amazon has warehouses. If you are an Amazon FBA Seller and you’re making sales to customers in any of those locations, you should be collecting and remitting sales tax as well as filing sales tax returns in each of those jurisdictions. That can be a pretty big compliance headache for a small ecommerce seller.
And what do you do if you haven’t been collecting properly? You know that you not only have to file but you might also have to pay back sales tax in multiple states and it’s too late to collect from your customers. You worry that this money will be coming out of your cash flow. We can help you understand your liability and put together a process to get compliant while minimizing penalties and interest.
Catching Clouds provides a complete sales tax management service for our ongoing monthly customers.
We understand the complexities of sales tax compliance for online sellers as well as how to implement a manageable sales tax compliance process. Our cloud accounting service for ecommerce business includes sales tax compliance across the United States.
Catching Clouds leverages cloud technology to connect to your marketplace, shopping cart, and inventory/order management systems to pull together all the information necessary to manage sales tax effectively. We also help configure all of your systems and implement processes for your business to follow to stay compliant.
Catching Clouds’ ecommerce sales tax service makes it easy to budget for your sales tax compliance costs by providing a fixed price service, including special sales tax compliance bundles for Amazon FBA Sellers.
Why your small business needs real world management accounting?
Every small business needs Management Accounting. Imagine having an accountant with real world experience analyse and “translate” your financial and non-financial data every month so you can make informed business decisions.
Our team of Management Accountants focus on looking forward (instead of backwards at historical data). We work with you on planning, budgeting and forecasting. Each month, we provide you with accurate, up-to-date financial reports. We also meet with you monthly to review the data, flag any areas of concern and discuss improvement strategies to keep you and your business on track.
Accounting Services for Internet & e-Commerce Companies
Do you need an accountant that understands your business? Small businesses operating in the internet industry and e-Commerce companies selling products and services online have a unique set of accounting, tax and financial requirements. These often include high transaction volumes, challenges.
Small Business Bookkeeping Services, Accounting Services
If you’re like most small business owners, you are constantly challenged to keep up the books, not to mention keep them accurate. You’re an expert at what you do – do you need to be an expert at bookkeeping services for small business too?
Maybe you have employees who spend wasted hours on endless accounting problems. Perhaps you have lower-level administrative staff performing much of the bookkeeping. When your books become an afterthought, they become error-prone and out-of-date.
Many business owners make the mistake of spending too much time managing the books while their true talents lie elsewhere. As the owner, your time should be spent on the marketing and building of your business, not on poring over lower-level administrative work.
We can offer you, as our client, several customizable accounting services for small business to meet your unique needs:
- Monthly bookkeeping and financial statements
- Remote bookkeeping: Let us become your outsourced accounting department and process your daily or weekly bookkeeping, while you never have to leave the office.
- Online bookkeeping: We make online bookkeeping possible for you, giving you instant internet access to your books; allowing you to keep tabs on your business at your convenience.
- Bookkeeping Review: We can also serve as your outsourced CFO/Controller by reviewing your finances on an ongoing basis and providing support and recommendations to whomever is doing the books.
We help our clients:
- prepare financial statements
- clean up/reconstruct QuickBooks files
- update books by inputting bank, credit card and other data from prior years
- perform bank reconciliations
- manage and forecast cash flow
- report sales tax
- handle Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR)
we specialize in helping multi-channel eCommerce sellers grow their businesses by providing current, accurate, and actionable financial information. We provide virtual controller and bookkeeper services combined with the accounting cloud tools, design, and management necessary to be our customers’ complete accounting department. Our customers sell on multiple marketplaces and shopping carts, and we are their E-commerce Accountant.