Vice President – Operations- Accounting Service (Karnataka)
#OmAccounting.in #GstAccounting #GstReturns #accountingServices #accountingOutsoucing #onlineAccounting #gstecommerceaccounting
AVTAR Career Creators – Date posted: 10 Jan 2018
Develop new processes and re-engineer current processes to meet changing needs of the business
* Manage relationships with global divisional finance teams.
* Managing risks in the process by implementing and reviewing relevant controls.
* Represent Accounting Services on various cross department initiatives
* Performance and management reporting of non-comp expense data
* Manage and develop team members
* Manage relationships with risk partners like Global Control, Treasury and Controllers
Minimum 10-12 years’ experience in an operations role
* Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
* Should be able to effectively communicate and develop/sustain good working relationships with other teams and stakeholders
* Ability to motivate teams to high levels of productivity and accuracy during periods of increased volume and retain risk and control focus is also essential to the role
* Excellent partnership building skills and strong customer service perspective
* Good teamwork skills and ability to work with a wide user group in different regions of the world
* Effective organisational and time management skills
* Committed and proactive with a desire to succeed
* Forward thinking with the ability to assert new ideas and follow them through….