Sr Accountant (Tamil Nadu)
#OmAccounting.in #GstAccounting #GstReturns #accountingServices #accountingOutsoucing #onlineAccounting #gstecommerceaccounting
HI STYLE INDIA (P) LTD – Date posted: 16 Jan 2018
Daily Cash Deposit compulsory (Bank), Receipts from all Showrooms.
2. Daily Bank Reconciliation statements verification.
3. Daily Purchase Reconciliation and subsequent Tally entries. Purchase entries in Tally.
4. Daily Sales Reconciliation (segment wise) & Tender wise and Terminal Id wise in case of EDC payments. Sales Entry in Tally.
5. EB Payments follow-up on time (power factor).
6. Telephone payments follow-up on time (Broadband unlimited plan)
7. TDs payments on time / Income Tax payments on time.
8. Sales Tax payments & filing of GST Returns on the respective dates and IT filing and IT Returns on time.
9. Provident Fund payments on time..
10. ESI payments on time.
11. Payment of Rent to landlords on time, if any.
12. Payment of Service Tax, if any.
13. Payments of Property Tax & follow-ups.
14. Metro water & Sewerage Tax payment & follow- up….