Regional Account Manager (Maharashtra)
#OmAccounting.in #GstAccounting #GstReturns #accountingServices #accountingOutsoucing #onlineAccounting #gstecommerceaccounting
Careerist Management Consultants – Date posted: 09 Apr 2018
1. Identify large & Major accounts preferably with All India Presence
2. Develop Major Prospect list Quarter wise & develop account plans of the defined large accounts
3. Strategize with internal & external stake holders and finalize account plans
4. Develop relationship & rapport with major & key prospects / Identified Large accounts of the region
5. Demonstrate leadership by engaging at various CXO levels, buying centers and across product lines. Build relationship and rapport building with CXO level.
6. SFDC – Regular, timely, accurate and comprehensive updation of all required data.
7. Pipeline is 3 times the required revenue target (accuracy 100%)
8. Monthly Movement of opportunity in pipeline
1. Total Experience of Over/Minimum 6-12 Years
2. Preferable Total Security Industry Experience of over / minimum 2-3 Years
3. Corporate Sales Experience of B2B of over 8 Years with experience of 3-4 years to meet and negotiate at CXO level
4. Minimum Requirement- Regional/ Major Accounts Sales head of a Region or standalone pan regional role of national accounts handling of new sales / account management …