Plant Manager – Finance & Works Accountant – CA (Maharashtra)
#OmAccounting.in #GstAccounting #GstReturns #accountingServices #accountingOutsoucing #onlineAccounting #gstecommerceaccounting
Action India Pvt. Ltd – Date posted: 11 Apr 2018
Qualification : CA
Job involves travelling.
Experience : 10 -12 years
Plant Manager -: Finance & Works Accountant
1) Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information and evaluating output requirements
a) Evaluate capacity constraints, identify bottle necks etc.
b) Monitor SNOP process on a real time basis.
c) Monitor ancillary operations.
d) Development benchmarks for plant and ancillary performance and evaluate the same on a regular basis.
i) Manufacturing costs – Weekly report
ii) Rejections – Weekly Report
iii) Material balancing (input / output reconciliation) – Weekly Report
iv) Scrap generation – Weekly Report
v) Inventory Control (RM, WIP & FG) – Weekly Report
vi) Invoicing from plants and stock transfers to depots – Daily Report
vii) Manpower count and Overtime – Daily Report
viii) Plant Overhead cost control – Weekly Report
2) Improving systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
a) SAP: Utilise SAP system to its fullest potential
b) MRP: Extend Material Resource Planning Module from Sales order to Procurement
c) PPC: Integrate Production Planning Module with MRP module.
d) MIS: Generate MIS reports live from SAP
3) Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
a) Control on quality parameters at various stages of production
b) Control on productivity parameters
c) Control on working capital
4) Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements, form project team, establish project budget
a) Establish and monitor all strategic initiatives
b) Publish progress report and recommend corrective actions
5) Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
a) Exceptional report should be generated for all exceptions.
6) Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
7) Contribute to team effort to accomplish synergy effect.
1) Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate in accordance with IND-AS.
2) Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
3) Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met
4) Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash.
5) Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting
6) Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy
7) Oversee the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
8) Manage the acquisition of capital assets and ensure that assets are properly recorded, amortized, and disposed of as appropriate
9) Liaise with the Treasury, Corporate Finance, Secretarial, Taxation and Legal functions.
10) Finalise Operating Budgets for the business.
11) Maintain control over pricing and margins.
12) Review and control working capital.
13) Control costs and recommend cost reducing solutions….