VP/ AVP/ SENIOR MANAGER – AUDIT (Karnataka)
#OmAccounting.in #GstAccounting #GstReturns #accountingServices #accountingOutsoucing #onlineAccounting #gstecommerceaccounting
Black Turtle – Date posted: 25 Nov 2018
– Strong understanding of Risk and Risk IT processes gained through a combination of education and work experience of at least 12 years at the global financial institutions that are subject to global regulatory standards and mandates, especially under the regulatory capital waivers from global regulators.
– Strong leadership and management skills: Has a proven track record of demonstrating maturity and leadership, acts as a role model and holds self and others to high standards of excellence. Able to motivate, coach and develop staff to achieve departmental and personal objectives.
– Relationship Management: Has proven ability to build strong relationships with auditees and can effectively manage upwards at senior levels. Demonstrates clear understanding of the business needs and exceeds expectations. Able to network and manage relationships at senior levels across the organisation and in the wider financial services industry.
– Has preferably strong experience and understanding of Risk Management, the Global Markets business areas and product lines as well as technology architecture and systems supporting these areas. Has an in-depth knowledge of IT concepts to be able to guide and direct scoping decisions with a risk focus.
– Strong background and experience of managing and executing audits within an investment bank across fixed income and equities products. Experience should include, risk assessment, portfolio management IT general controls, and auditing of data integrity to provide an audit opinion on the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of system based processing.
– Experience of successfully managing complex regional and global audit projects, as well as managing multiple audits concurrently.
– Sound judgement on the criticality and impact of issues identified, with a risk and commercial focus.
– Strong experience of project management and systems development practices and processes.
– Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify key risks and formulate audit plans.
– Confident manner and strong communication skills, both oral and written.
– Strong time and project management skills, consistently delivering to deadlines (budget and time).
Skills : finance, investment banking, risk management, portfolio management, fixed income, relationship management, financial services, risk assessment…