Senior Manager – Finance & Accounts (Maharashtra)
#OmAccounting.in #GstAccounting #GstReturns #accountingServices #accountingOutsoucing #onlineAccounting #gstecommerceaccounting
Mangalam Placements Pvt Ltd – Date posted: 27 Nov 2018
1) Periodic Financial Statements: – Preparation of Financials Statements (Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Cash Flow Statement),along with Notes to Accounts in line with the applicable Accounting Standards & Company policy on quarterly basis, Preparation of Financials Statements as per Indian accounting standard, Business Plan ,Management reporting & IFRS Financial reconciliation.
2) Statutory Audits:- Ensuring that financials Statements are audited as per prescribed time limits decided by Management on Quarterly and Annual Basis. Resolving queries of Auditors. Co-ordination with other departments for arranging information for Audit purpose.
3) IFRS Financial Statements:- Preparation of Financial Statements in IFRS pack on Annual Basis for consolidation with Holding CO.
4) Corporate Treasury Accounts Fund Investments Accounting: – Fixed Deposits and Interest thereon.
5) Guidance to Team for Timely and Correct Accounting:- Guide to team and resolving their queries for proper accounting as per accounting policies.
6) SAP Master Data Maintenance :- SAP FICO Module Maintenance of Master data related to Cost Centres/GL Codes etc.). Co-ordination with other Core team members and smooth implementation and maintenance of SAP.
7 ) Reconciliation with Major Vendors (EPIL/PDIL/KBR/SAIPEM/TCE) :-
To ensure completeness of recording of transactions and reconciliation with Vendors on quarterly basis.
8) timely compliances of Statutory Liabilities PF , VAT , Service Tax, PF etc.
9) Business Plan & Management Reporting Preparation of Business Plan and monitoring of the same. Analysis of Variations and management reporting.
10) To Ensure that Financial Statements are prepared correctly s per Statutory provisions and as per timelines decided by Senior Management.
11) Compliances as per applicable corporate and tax laws/Accounting standards, guidance notes and applicable policies.
12) SAP Master Data Maintenance :-
Smoothly implementation and running of SAP FICO module
To ensuring minimum changes in Master data of FICO module
13) Budget/MIS/Other Companies Accounts and Financial Statements.
-Knowledge of applicable accounting standards/ prevailing laws/
-Knowledge of Fertiliser Industry (Gas/Subsidy etc.) /SAP…