Immediate openings for the role of Finance and Accounts Executive (Andhra Pradesh)
#OmAccounting.in #GstAccounting #GstReturns #accountingServices #accountingOutsoucing #onlineAccounting #gstecommerceaccounting
Multiplier Solutions – Date posted: 06 Sep 2017
The role will require performing on the below-mentioned activities:
Maintaining and sending error free MIS as per the given timelines. Maintaining proper records for sales tax, IT, PF, ESI, Govt dues etc.
Maintaining books of accounts. TO/TI reconciliation as per the given timelines. VAT & other statutory reports as per given timelines. Ensuring statutory compliances with regard to ESI, PF, taxes.
Reconcile Tally entries during the period of transition
Ensure accuracy of Balance Sheet and all financial reporting
Ensure timeliness and accuracy of organizations accounting policies and financial procedures.
Lead Internal audit and support Accounts lead during overall audit exercise
Responsible & accountable for the preparation & analysis of financial & management reports.
Provide finance and accounting related advice and ensure compliance with financial related reporting and regulatory.
Male Candidates with very good communication skills can apply
• Possess excellent written/verbal communications skills
. Have good Tally, Accounting, computer skills and excellent organizational skills
• Excellent presentation skills with ability to lead & manage discussions
• Strong people-networking, communicating, persuading and influencing skills
• Be a self-driven individual with the go-getter attitude
• Fast, self-learner who is abreast on the latest in technology, competition, and the industry landscape
• Be well-organized and to able to work with a sense of urgency
• Any graduate may apply with consistently good academic record >65% throughout
• B Com/B.A/B.Sc/MBA (from reputed colleges) will be given preference.
• We will prefer male candidates staying within 10 Kms of Gachibowli and Hi Tech area, Hyderabad
. Candidate should have bike