-FINANCIAL ANALYSIS & RESEARCH , BARODA (Gujarat)
#OmAccounting.in #GstAccounting #GstReturns #accountingServices #accountingOutsoucing #onlineAccounting #gstecommerceaccounting
NEXTGEN PLACEMENT, BARODA – Date posted: 09 Apr 2018
Greetings from NextGen Placement.
Our Client Based in Vadodara, Gujarat. Started in the year 1992 is now one of the largest stock broking houses in the state. They have also emerged as one of the renowned financial advisor in Mutual Fund, IPO, FDs & Insurance. Over the years, they have embarked its presence and played a major role in the development of financial markets in Gujarat and have emerged as a financial supermarket. We can proudly say that we have a membership in all the major stock exchanges & depositories in India such as NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDEX, and NSDL.
Job Opening For HEAD-FINANCIAL ANALYSIS & RESEARCH – For One of the largest stock broking houses in Gujarat state.
Gender – Male
Age – 30 Min
Qualification – MBA (Finance)
Experience – 4 To 9 Years
Preference – Vadodara
Salary Package – 5 To 8 LPA
Key Performance Indicators:
• Research, Complies, Analyze, Interprets & Prepare data on companies, Sectors & Economics conditions.
• Review and analyze economic data to prepare reports detailing results of performed research. Indentifies economic indicators in respect of trends of the national & local economies and develop forecasts utilizing techniques.
• Assess economic impact on respective sector & companies & make projection on company & sector valuation.
• Extensively using financial database like C-line for preparing various company reports, sector reports, Thematic reports etc.
• To generate momentum calls, weekly calls & positional Calls
• To identifying & Investment Ideas & recommendations to clients
• To handle clients portfolio
• Assisting analyst in publishing calls
• Reviewing clients portfolio every quarter (Must)
• Generating momentum calls, intraday calls, positional calls in equity and currency on the basis of technical tools and indicators.
• Indentifying & formulating investment ideas & recommendations to clients on securities & companies.
• Preparing research reports like daily, weekly & monthly on equity & currency.
• Preparing articles & columns for media publication.
• Providing support to branches & franchises.
• Responding to the queries form firms & clients regarding industry groups & individual security.
• Taking conference calls of all branches & franchises before and after market.
• Giving presentations & training to clients & colleagues on routine basis on market.
• Reviewing & Monitoring clients financial progress & status regularly.