Experts in OTC Derivatives (Andhra Pradesh)
#OmAccounting.in #GstAccounting #GstReturns #accountingServices #accountingOutsoucing #onlineAccounting #gstecommerceaccounting
HCL Technologies Ltd. – Date posted: 29 Dec 2017
1. Administer all derivative trades in investment accounting system accurately and timely.
2. Support trade processing, reconciliation, reportings, and controls surrounding Derivatives.
3. Solid understanding of Listed Futures and option, OTC options and swaps products is preferred.
4. Solid understanding of the trade life cycle is preferred.
5. Complete various Trade, position and account balance reconciliations.
6. Adhere to established operating, risk, and compliance controls and standard operating procedures.
7. Elevate areas of potential loss/exposure immediately and include supporting documentation.
8. Serves as a technical resource to junior staff.
9. Reviews all open risk, control and reconciliations exceptions and work towards resolution of the same
10. Knowledge of downstream effects and economic impact of the different types of derivatives
11. Ability to apply industry knowledge to help other staff members
12. The individual acts as a second level resource within assigned business unit to support transactions in accordance to established procedures.
13. Willing to work in night shifts/ rotational schedule
14. Process large and variable volumes accurately whilst consistently meeting external and internal deadlines
15. Conducts performance appraisal of direct reports….