Executive/ Sr. Executive â€“ Finance & Accounts (Madhya Pradesh)
#OmAccounting.in #GstAccounting #GstReturns #accountingServices #accountingOutsoucing #onlineAccounting #gstecommerceaccounting
Bhartia Management Consultancy – Date posted: 15 Jan 2018
Position: Executive/ Sr. Executive Finance & Accounts
1. Maintenance of complete end to end books of accounts in the ERP system.
2. Preparation and filing of all kinds of vouchers.
3. Checking of all supplier bills and inputting in the ERP system.
4. Preparation of all MIS reports as required from time to time.
5. Doing all Liasioning work with banks or Excise/ Service Tax/ GST/ Custom departments.
6. Maintenance of all records required by Excise/ Service Tax/ GST/ Custom departments.
7. Reconciliation of Bank, Debtors and Creditors.
8. Maintenance/ Preparation of all documents relating to Exports required by Banks/ Customs or any other government department.
9. Issuance of required forms for transportation of material to and from suppliers.
10. Proper filing of all documents related to the accounts department.
11. Invoicing to the customer from ERP and providing all related documents to the customer (Tax Invoices/ Profroma Invoice/ Debit Notes/ Credit Notes/ Sample Invoice/ Packing list/ ASN etc).
12. Updating Sales details for insurance purposes.
13. Providing EWay bills to the suppliers/ customer as required under GST/ local law.
14. Any other work related to the accounting department.
15. Good communication & interpersonal (people) skills.
16. Working knowledge of computers (MS Office, Emails etc.)…