Executive / Senior Executive – Finance (Delhi-NCR)
#OmAccounting.in #GstAccounting #GstReturns #accountingServices #accountingOutsoucing #onlineAccounting #gstecommerceaccounting
Fortis Healthcare – Date posted: 20 Mar 2018
Executive / Senior Executive – Finance Responsible to prepare account analysis & prepare bank reconciliations on a monthly basis.
– Liaison with the banks and Company stakeholders to ensure optimum utilization of resources
– To Process Monthly Hospital Payroll & checking with all Payroll related Reports, with accuracy & ensuring proper transfer of Salary to the bank (Individual employees salary A/c)
– To handle Petty cash payments & accounting the same in the Oracle system & reconciling the Cash A/c.
– Accounts payable / Account Receivables /GL transaction processing in Oracle and timely payment to the vendors as per the purchase order.
– To ensure that cash collections for the day are deposited in the bank on the immediate following day. To reconcile physical cash balances with the books of accounts
– Collection balance confirmation from vendors and reconciling them with books
– Ensure compliances with all statutory regulation and requirements to GST/ Service Tax/ TDS/Income Tax
– Ensure TAT is maintained for Referral Payment (AVIP) and other deliverables for internal customers….