Executive – Accounts & Finance (Haryana)
#OmAccounting.in #GstAccounting #GstReturns #accountingServices #accountingOutsoucing #onlineAccounting #gstecommerceaccounting
Draphant Consultants Pvt Ltd – Date posted: 05 Jan 2018
• Performing daily entry of accounting.
• Updating purchase, sales register, cash book and bank book. At the same time, reconciling debtors & creditors account.
• Keeping purchase, sales, payment & receipt under the scanner. This is to maintain their database. Not only this, likewise for journal voucher as well.
• Preparing reports on accounts payable & accounts receivable too.
• Calculating TDS & making payment.
• Ensuring frequent follow-ups on payment with clients.
• Coordinating with operations staff and ensuring day to day invoicing.
• Arranging Credit Note, Debit Note.
• Supporting salary registers in MS-Excel.
• Initiating GST monthly payment and preparing monthly return….