CIB – Fund Accounting Analyst – Associate (Maharashtra)
#OmAccounting.in #GstAccounting #GstReturns #accountingServices #accountingOutsoucing #onlineAccounting #gstecommerceaccounting
Action India Pvt. Ltd – Date posted: 23 Mar 2018
1. Oversee the accurate and timely production of the Fund’s daily and monthly accounting activities and net asset value calculation of the funds for various clients
2. Review all financial statements prior to production and ensure that timely and accurate sign offs are in place from various constituents of the valuation process.
6. Establish policies, procedures and guidelines which comply with internal and external controls to ensure that the statements and work to continuously strengthen the controls environment
7. Develop and implement efficient and standardized workflows within his team as well as various points of hand offs.
8. Be an effective leader capable of motivating, developing and supporting staff and training and managing the team
9. To understand Training Needs / Solutions and implement the same to maintain team skill sets and mobility
10. Relationship management with Clients (including JPM partner locations) by means of service delivery and proactive approach towards client requirements
Chartered Accountant/MBA/Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
Over 7+ years of mutual funds industry experience with a minimum of three years in fund accounting. Management experience is desirable.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
â€¢ Fund accounting knowledge
â€¢ GAAP accounting knowledge
â€¢ Knowledge of industry developments and trends
â€¢ Securities industry knowledge including dividends, principal & interest, corporate actions and trading activity
â€¢ Knowledge of account reconciliation processes
â€¢ Strong analytical, prioritization, organizational, multi tasking and negotiation skills…