Cashier cum Retail Sales Executive (Orissa)
#OmAccounting.in #GstAccounting #GstReturns #accountingServices #accountingOutsoucing #onlineAccounting #gstecommerceaccounting
M Traders – Date posted: 11 Jan 2018
Our Organisation M Traders is Partnership Farm established & Registered on December 2015. Initially M Traders is focused on Trading Business of Garments Material Whole selling (Mens Wear) in Orissan market. After Completing Milestone of 1 Years completion in Whole selling, M Traders has started Contact manufacturing of T Shirts for our esteemed clients. Again After completing 2 Years M Traders has started Its movement towards Expansion & own Retail Division in December 2017.
We have the Following Vacancies due to the Business Vertical Expansion.
Designation : Cashier cum Retail Sales Executive
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Industry Type : Garment Retail
Number of Post : 1 Post
Experience : 1+ Years of Experience in Desk Job.
Qualification : B Com .Tally ERP will be Preferable
Computer Proficiency : MS Office, Internet, Advance Excel Formula,
Adobe Photoshop, Software Savvy
Sex : Male
Duty Time : 10.00 A.M to 8.00 PM
Salary : Rs 6000.00 + Incentive
• Pleasing Personality
• Excellent Interpersonal Skill
• Good Communication Skill
• Excellent Self Confidence
• Convincing & Motivating Capacity
• Good IQ
Key Responsibility Area :
1. Attend the Customer, Display the Product & Keep the product in Rack as it was.
2. Computerised & Manual Billing of the Sold Material & Cash Collection.
3. Receive the New Stock Arrivals (Counting, Racking & Entry in MIS & Software).
4. Periodical Stock Audit of the Material.
5. Follow up to the Transport / Courier for the Transit Materials.
6. Photography of the product & Entry in the Website along with the description.
7. Daily Basic Checking Online Orders from the Different Registered Web Sites.
8. Packing the Material & Despatch the Material to Customer’s Delivery Address.
9. Coordinate with the Logistic Partners to Despatch the Material.
10. Daily Basis Report & Cash Closing As well as Month Closing Report preparation.