CA Manager – GL (Karnataka)
#OmAccounting.in #GstAccounting #GstReturns #accountingServices #accountingOutsoucing #onlineAccounting #gstecommerceaccounting
Yellow Box HR Services – Date posted: 29 Mar 2018
Qualified CA only apply
Notice : 0-30 Days
Skills (Must have):-
1. Should be a CA with at least 5+ years of experience
2. Excellent working knowledge of Excel, word and power point.
3. Strong knowledge of Indian GAAP and reasonable exposure to IFRS and USGAAP.
4. Exposure to ERP is an added advantage.
5. Good eye for detail.
6. Strong analytical skills.
Skills (Additional): Hands on Oracle Financials experience would be preferable.
Work Description/ Responsibilities:
1. Overall responsibility for reviewing the Books of Account during month end closures and preparing analytical reviews.
2. Controlling the GL activities by scrutinizing the ledger accounts periodically and ensure GAAP compliance and adherence to the Corporate Policies.
3. Prepare monthly financial statements as per the requirements of Indian GAAP / & IFRS/USGAAP. This would involve consolidation of financial statements for all the entities.
4. Reviewing compliance with various statutes and advising the GL team on its implications.
5. Responsibility of month end checklist and driving the team to ensure the required information is entered in ERP.
6. Analytical review of P&L accounts and balance sheet accounts.
7. Responsible for compliance of all Direct Taxes, Indirect Taxes and Payroll taxes,
8. Liaise with regional business teams for all their requirements.
9. Provide adhoc reports to the management and internal customers.
10. Responsible for Internal and Statutory Audit and liase with them.
11. People management of team, performing appraisals etc.
12. Responsibility Trial balance
13. Ratio analysis
14. Prepare cash flow statements and cash forecast statements…