Associate – US Corporate Tax (Karnataka)
#OmAccounting.in #GstAccounting #GstReturns #accountingServices #accountingOutsoucing #onlineAccounting #gstecommerceaccounting
Careerist Management Consultants – Date posted: 22 Mar 2018
Must have experience in US Corporate tax & Business Tax.
Have experience in form 1065 & 1120
Have experience in corporate or partnership clients meet their state and federal tax obligations
Examining financial records – such as income statements and expenditure documentation – to determine clients’ refunds or the amount of taxes owed, collaborating with colleagues to prepare tax returns, and filing appropriate paperwork, all the while providing excellent customer service.
Collects, assimilates, and analyzes data and uses standard processes and tools to help surface and support solutions in the Tax business.
Develops knowledge of current tax legislation across US Business Tax.
Prepares tax provisions using technical skills to accurately complete calculations and follow Firm policies and procedures.
Recognizes the key capabilities required to deliver a high quality service experience to the client.
Behavioral / team skills
* Willing to work hard, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
* Strong analytical and advisory skills.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Able to work in fast moving and demanding environment.
* Strong commitment, multi-tasking and team player.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (including strong presentation skills).
* Highly proficient in MS Office (especially in excel, word and power point)