AM Accounts Receivable Marketplace & GST Reporting (Karnataka)
#OmAccounting.in #GstAccounting #GstReturns #accountingServices #accountingOutsoucing #onlineAccounting #gstecommerceaccounting
Yellow Box HR Services – Date posted: 29 Mar 2018
Role: AM AR – Marketplace
Notice Period 0-30 preferred
Purpose of the Job
The individual will be responsible for accounting and reporting for entire marketplace revenue, gst reporting and reconciliations with sellers. This will involve significant interaction with the accounting tech, business finance and tax teams
1) To ensure correct accounting of marketplace commission revenue for entire sales.
2) While executing transactions, the individual should possesses strong understanding in the areas of Financial applications and accounting standards. He will be working with cross functional stakeholders for inputs and reporting requirements.
3) Close operational / month-end activities in performing accounting and reporting in strict time frames
4) Lead in design / configuration and rolling out of new initiates for bringing productivity and efficiency in the process.
Major Challenges :
1. Up to date knowledge on the best practices in the field of Accounting and Reporting.
2. Communication, training and change management to ensure controls are embedded as a part of the daily work of the projects and user management.
3. Establishing controls, checks and balances during accounting process and deliver as per accounting calendar.
4. Drive cross functional initiatives which require influencing & interpersonal skills.
1. CA with at least 3+ years of experience in a role handling core accounting and reporting.
2. Strong knowledge of Finance & Accounting processes (preferably in the service/ trading industry)
3. Familiarity with accepted accounting principles and their application
4. Knowledge of leading controls design, validation and remediation efforts
5. Exposure in project implementation of transformation automation.
6. Prior experience in handling Big data and e-commerce platform experience is a plus….