Account Assistant (Rajasthan)
#OmAccounting.in #GstAccounting #GstReturns #accountingServices #accountingOutsoucing #onlineAccounting #gstecommerceaccounting
Royal Orchid Hotels Ltd – Date posted: 07 Sep 2017
1) Assist in managing revenues received and dispersed including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, audit, General Ledger reporting.
2) Assist in day to day finance operations and he / she is primarily responsible for computing, recording, collecting, analysing and verifying numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records of the financial operations of the hotel.
3) Additionally responsible for generating bills and collect all revenue owed to the hotel in an accurate, timely manner in accordance with accounting policies and procedures.
4) Cash handling functions for the hotel and reconcile all cash dropped at the front desk.
5) Assist with analysing financial statements on a monthly basis and report any variances to the concerned department heads.
6) Assist with financial and tax audits.
7) Assist the financial Controller with systems administration, G/L account reconciliation, budget preparations, inventories, monthly closings and full P & L responsibility.
8) Assist financial Controller with completing the year-end audit process.
9) Review and approve all reconciliation and audit work papers.
10) Post city ledger payments in property management system, reconcile and bill all city ledger accounts.
11) Perform follow-up billing and credit collection documentation and inform Controller of any potential uncollected accounts.
12) Reconcile credit card back-up to General Cashier Summary and inform Controller of any discrepancies.
13) Bill out credit cards (AMEX, DINERS, etc.) and also maintain accurate and legible logs for all credit cards.
14) Reconciles bank statements.
15) Prepare credit card authorisations for American Express, Visa, Master, Diners etc. and send to vendors.
16) Verify if credit card service charge is billed correctly for all credit card transactions.
17) Reviewing all ledger details guest ledger, city ledger and deposit ledgers to validate proper payment and revenue posting.
18) Review the postings, payments, revenue and guest balance reports on a daily basis.
19) Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the accounting program.
20) Assists with reimbursable invoicing.
21) Input General Cashier Summary and maintain binder.
22) File and distribute credit card cancellations, bulletins and credit warnings.
23) Process and follow-up on all returned checks accepted as cash payment.
24) Record General Ledger and City Ledger reconciliation.
25) Analyse revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis.
26) Any other job related duties as and when assigned by the Financial controller.
27) Accomplishes accounting and organisation mission by completing related results as needed….